This Friday Sydney time you'll have a chance to play Belmo head to head in the Bowling by Jason Belmonte game and win a real Storm bowling ball.
New York 9pm October 12
Los Angeles 6pm October 12
London 2am October 13 (Sorry, guys!)
Sydney 12pm October 13
The Challenge will be livestreaming on Jason Belmonte official page www.facebook.com/belmofanpage, so everyone can watch matches online. Once Jason announces the room in a live stream, go to that room and if you bump into him, try to beat him. Bots will be off during the challenge.
1. Your account in the game must be linked to a Facebook account.
2. Use only one Storm ball for strikes the entire match. You can use as many spares balls as you want but only the ball used for a strike ball will be given as a prize.
3. You must win the match.
4. If you quit the game, you automatically lose.
5. If any glitches in scoring, game score will not count.
6. A winner will get the same Storm bowling ball that was used in the game.
7. If a ball is no longer on the market, a substitute ball will be awarded.
8. Bowling by Jason Belmonte will contact all winners within a few days. To receive your prize, details must be answered to Bowling by Jason Belmonte team via private message within 7 days of receiving the message.
Top 3 players with the highest score by 5 games played in the One on One mode during 1h from the live stream starts will be awarded with in-game prizes. All completed matches will count even if the opponent leaves earlier.
1 prize - 500 Belmo coins.
2 prize - 300 Belmo coins.
3 prize - 200 Belmo coins.
Top 10 players with the highest score by 5 games played during 1h from the live stream starts will be awarded with 100 000 chips.
Those who haven't download it yet, you still have some time to practice before the challenge!